This wildcrafted gourmet herbal tea consists of wildcrafted forest fruits and flowers.
It's a delicious and nutritious tea of healing herbals, to support a healthy menstrual cycle, give a relief from PMS symptoms and pain *
Add 2 - 3 teaspoons per cup to tea strainer or tea mug, pour boiling spring water over the tea, cover, infuse for 5 - 10 minutes, and enjoy.
Adding a spoon of our Raw Norwegian Wildflower Honey is highly recommended.
- Fermented raspberry leaves (Rubus idaeus)^
- Bilberries (Vaccinium myrtillus)^
- Red currants (Ribes Rubrum)^
- Meadowsweet flowers (Filipendula ulmaria)^
- Yarrow flowers (Achillea millefolium)^
- Common nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Red clover flowers (Trifolium pratense)^
The tea is packed in kraft paper bag that is fully composable and degrades in just 10 weeks. It includes a zip lock on top, which allows it to be resealable, ensuring freshness as well as protection against humidity, oxygen and other external factors.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.