Mountain Meadow - Wildcrafted Arctic Gourmet Herbal Tea
This wildcrafted gourmet herbal tea consists of wildcrafted forest fruits and flowers, from the pure Arctic nature of Nordland, Norway.
Add 2-3 teaspoons per cup to tea strainer or tea mug, pour boiling water over the tea, cover, infuse for 10 - 15 minutes, and enjoy.
Adding a spoon of our Raw Norwegian Wildflower Honey is highly recommended.
- Fermented Cloudberry leaves (Rubus chamaemorus)^
- Cloudberries (Rubus chamaemorus)^
- Meadowsweet flowers (Filipendula ulmaria)^
- Yarrow flowers (Achillea millefolium)^
- White clover flowers (Trifolium repens)^
We care about environment
The tea is packed in kraft paper bag that is fully composable and degrades in just 10 weeks. It includes a zip lock on top, which allows it to be resealable, ensuring freshness as well as protection against humidity, oxygen and other external factors.