Be the first to receive news and exclusive offers.
Exclusive gourmet herbal tea with forest fruits and flowers in shades of violet, and fermented fireweed leaves, wildcrafted in the pure Arctic wilderness of Nordland, Norway.
Delicious, velvety flavor and fragrance, and deeply nutritious with a myriad of health benefits.
Add 2-3 teaspoons per cup to tea strainer or tea mug, pour boiling spring water over the tea, cover, infuse for 10 - 15 minutes, and enjoy.
Adding a spoon of our Raw Norwegian Wildflower Honey is highly recommended.
- Fermented Fireweed (leaves) (Chamaenerion angustifolium)^
- Bilberry (fruits) (Vaccinium myrtillus)^
- Fireweed (flowers) (Chamaenerion angustifolium)^
- Heather (stems, leaves, flowers) (Calluna vulgaris)^
- Crowberry (fruits) (Empetrum nigrum)^
- Heal-all (stems, leaves, flowers) (Prunella vulgaris)^
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.